Friday, April 9, 2010

Free Sample: Uncle Ben's Rice

Every time I hear the name Ben, I always think of How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days. Love that movie. Love Kate Hudson.

Didn't so much love Uncle Ben last night.

See, he was apparently giving out free samples of rice. Except I couldn't get the page to load. And if it wasn't working for me, I definitely wasn't going to blog it.

Today, old Benny Boy is working. And giving out free samples of Roasted Whole Grain Medley rice in either Chicken Medley or Roasted Garlic if you click this link.

I went for the garlic, but I was totally torn. What about you?

Update: This site is so back and forth. The link above isn't working now. Deal Seeking Mom says to use this -- http://bit.ly/freeunclebens -- but type it in don't cut and paste. Let me know if that works for you. Pin It

4 comments:

Erika G. said...

The link isn't working for me. It says
"ERROR_NAME: UNEXPECTED ERROR
ERROR_MSG: http://drugstoredivas.blogspot.com/ (drugstoredivas.blogspot.com) is not allowed access to this program. "

lisa @ drugstore divas said...

Erika --

This site is so back and forth. The link above isn't working now. Deal Seeking Mom says to use this -- http://bit.ly/freeunclebens -- but type it in don't cut and paste.

Maria Lopez said...

or just go to Smartsource.com then look for the coupon click on request free sample! lol the link is supposed to be unique thats why is not working for many.

Anonymous said...

typing it worked for me!!:) Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...