Friday, March 19, 2010

Walgreen: Wilkes-Barre Welcomes Walgreens

Lisa is not the only one who likes alliteration. I am so excited over this post. Walgreens has finally come to Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. The grand opening of the new store on Coal Street and Route 309 is today [[March 19]] at 8 am. I have a feeling we will be seeing more Walgreens posts here at Drugstore Divas.

There was also an article in the Citizens Voice this morning that a new Walgreens will be opening in the Green Ridge section of Scranton sometime later this summer. That one I did know about. But, I did not know that there is a new Walgreens will be opening in Pittston, Pennsylvania near Kmart. Pin It

2 comments:

lisa @ drugstore divas said...

That's so exciting. Did they put out a grand opening flier? Or special coupons?

Beth@Drugstore Divas said...

I got nothing! I am going to go there today or tomorrow and see whats the scoop. Maybe this is not the grand opening celebration just yet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...