Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kodak Gallery: Free Photo Book

Everyone knows just how much I love photo books. At least, I think everyone knows. I think they're amazingly fantastic, and such a better way to display photos than flipping through them on my camera [[which is pretty much how they're all stored now]].

Well, thanks to Target and Kodak Gallery teaming up, you can get a free photo book between now and March 21. Head over to this link and you can create a 5 x 5.75" book [[a $9.99 value]] for free. Just enter TGTFREEBOOK at checkout.

The only drawback of this deal is you have to pay shipping, and you can only get it shipped to your home. So, no shipping to Target or finding out where the Kodak Gallery headquarters is and breaking in to save on shipping. But still, the book is free, so that works for me. Pin It

3 comments:

Maria Lopez said...

how much is shipping? $5.99? lol

lisa @ drugstore divas said...

I heard it's $1.99.

Maria Lopez said...

ah that sounds much better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...