Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CVS: Rinse, Rinse, Repeat

I have enough mouthwash to clean the mouths of a small nation. At least, that's the way it feels. Oh sure, I blab about using mouthwash more often than the rest of the population, and while that's probably true [[and probably makes most dentists cringe]], I still have more than my fair share in my stockpile.

And I've just added a bit more.

This week [[ending 02/20]] at CVS, Crest Enamel Shield mouthwash is on sale for $3.50, and giving back $3.50 in ecb. Well, if you picked up the paper on Superbowl Sunday [[or were lucky like me and got one gifted to you from Beth because you were too busy doing other things]], there's a coupon in the P&G for $2/1 ... turning this into a big moneymaker. The great thing is, the limit is two. The bad thing is, I didn't stock up on papers [[I guess that's only bad for me]].

If you only have a paper, no worries. See, also with this deal is Crest Pro Health or Crest with Scope toothpastes. There's a $1/2 coupon in the same P&G, and since the limit is two, you're in luck. Sure, it's only a dollar moneymaker this way, but that's better than paying for toothpaste -- which we tell you never, ever do. Pin It

2 comments:

Maria Lopez said...

this deal made my week because hubby kept telling me that if we run out "you need to get one no matter what". he is like you about his mouth wash.

lisa said...

You didn't get the Listerine at CVS last week?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...