Friday, January 29, 2010

UPDATED: Free Sample: Pampers Cruisers With Dry Max

In the back of my head, I'm always worried that a baby in diapers will be a baby with fluids running down it's body because the diaper is sagging off. If you're single and childless, you know the thought. You see a baby. It's crawling around. Mommy and Daddy are busy elsewhere. And you can smell it. And you're silently hoping that Mommy and Daddy will start paying attention because, if not, you don't want to be the one on diaper duty.

No pun intended.

I swear.

I bring this up now because it's Olympic time. And the United States is sending some athletes with babies. And, clearly, Mommy and Daddy could be occupied on the slopes, the rink, or the curling field [[field? rink?]]. So they can't be worried about leaky diapers. Enter Pampers to the rescue. Pampers created specially-branded Team USA diapers -- Cruisers with Dry Max -- technology that they're outfitting the Team USA babies in when they head to Vancouver.

You don't have to be an Olympic athlete to get in on these. Nope. All you lucky Drugstore Divas readers get to hear about it first: Starting today [[January 29]], you can head over to Pampers' Web site to request a free sample pack with three diapers.

The quantities are limited, so hurry. But, if three diapers isn't enough for your little one, well, come back in a few days when we're gonna have a surprise for your kiddie ... if you're lucky [[oooh, see what we're hinting at?]].

UPDATED: I'm still waiting on the official word, but try this link to get your sample. You can choose sizes 3, 4, or 5.

UPDATED AGAIN: It's up on the Pampers site now. It's on the right side. Let me know if you can't find it. Or if you do and you got your diapers =]
Pin It

7 comments:

Erika G. said...

I cannot find this sample anywhere on the pampers site. Can you give me a hint? When I click on the "Pampers web site" link it just goes to the home page, nothing for the sample.

lisa said...

I emailed my contact for the promo, so when she emails back, I'll be sure to let you know.

It's supposed to be up on the Pampers Web site, so I was told, but I can't find it either!

Maria Lopez said...

the site says it starts today.but there is no form. i dont think they have updated the site. there is a tap in the top Baby Relay/Free Samples.... and wow you can win a years worth of pampers. NICE!

Beth said...

How cute is that! Now they can match Mommy and Daddy!

Anonymous said...

I got them! Thanks for the helpful info.

Mallory said...

I requested my sample for my friend.. she's insisting to use cloth diapers when her baby is born. I REFUSE! So I'm going to have my own little stash !!

Maria Lopez said...

i order one for my friend too :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...