Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Delia's: Chic And Cheap

I went away over the weekend, and I didn't realize it until I was getting dressed one day: nearly all the clothes I packed were from Delia's.

Love Delia's, by the way. It's a little overpriced, but I always buy everything on sale, so no worries. Really. For a little more than $150, I've gotten four dresses, two pairs of jeans, two pairs of shorts, a zip up, a tank top, and a button down. And considering the pants themselves are $49.50, yeah, you can do good at Delia's.

Between now and Wednesday, December 16, you can get 20% off your total when you shop online and use the code MERRY20.

When I originally read the email, it said you'll also get $25 [[presumably when you spend $50]], but the email doesn't say that anymore. And since it's a graphic email, it's totally possible that it changed. But it's also possible that you'll get a $25/$50 card, so you won't know til you order. Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...