Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Get Shot, Get Coupons

I had a lunch and learn a few weeks ago, and the topic was the flu. I learned so much [[and not just that Panera has great sandwiches]]. Anything you wanna know about the flu, ask me. I'm your girl.

Should you get a flu shot? Yes.

Does it give you the flu? No.

But it does give you a coupon book. If you get it at CVS, that is.

The coupon book is okay. There's $100 worth of coupon, mostly for meds like Mucinex and nasal rinse, and all things you shouldn't need if you get the flu shot. But, there are also coupons for things like Dove chocolate bars, so that makes the book worth it. Pin It

3 comments:

Lisa N. said...

I need to get my flu shot and my doc's office has not received them yet. So I have a choice to go to Walgreens or CVS. Both are the same price I believe 24.99. I also heard they both are giving out coupon booklets. So in your opinion which one is the better booklet? Funny that will determine where I'll go and get my shot. THe things we will do for coupons. lol ;)

lisa said...

I haven't heard anything about Wags giving out coupon booklets for the shot, so that makes me vote CVS.

To sway you, Dove chocolate bars are $2.79 reg price. They're $1 off this month, making them $1.79. Then, there's a $1 coupon in the CVS flu shot book, making it 79 cents. And since I KNOW how much you love these, well, that might determine your shot =]

Lisa N. said...

mmmmmmmmmm sold. lol. Cvs here i come...........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...