Monday, August 10, 2009

UPDATED: Burts Bees Acne For Free

7:50 p.m. update: It's live now. Go now!

This is less of a post than it is a cry for help.

So help!

Burt's Bees is giving away samples of its Natural Acne Solutions sometime today, August 10. I have no idea when that sometime is, but it sure isn't before I go to work. And the chance of it being after I get home from work is a probably zero.

So it'll be during work, when my access to the Internet is, well, that same zero. Hence the cry for help.

My brother is forever asking me to pick up acne products for him anytime they're on a good deal. This would be great for him, except, well, I can't snag it.

So, here's the deal: Go to Burt's Bees' special site here, and keep refreshing until the promo goes live. If you're lucky enough to get one, try to send one over to my house. There are people who read this blog who know where I live, and if you're one of them, I'll love you forever.

And, if you get the sample but don't know where I live, you can always mail it to me after it comes in. Thanks! Pin It

8 comments:

Sweetpea101506 said...

It's up now! I don't have Lisa's address, so I hope it's still available when she gets home! :)

lisa said...

Ahhhhhhhhh! It's live now! And I happen to be online moderating comments. Yay oh yay!

Jamie said...

Woo Hoo! I got some!

Sweetpea101506 said...

Lisa, I'm glad you're able to get it! I hope you and Beth are doing ok. I haven't heard much from you two at WUC lately. I miss your deals!

lisa said...

Julie, thank you so much! I was able to get send one to my brother's house too. He was pretty excited, so thank you so so much.

Beth and I haven't been over at WUC in a while. I miss posting deals! I should post more of them in our forum, but I feel like I'm talking to myself over there. Haha.

Btw, I was just looking at your blog. When did Target start price matching??

Sweetpea101506 said...

Not a problem! I'm glad you and your brother were both able to get one!

I didn't even know you had a forum, I'll have to check that out!

Target started price matching a few weeks ago, maybe a month at most. It's awesome! Here's the post with the policy on my blog: http://coupons-and-craziness.blogspot.com/2009/07/targets-price-matching-policy.html

lisa said...

Even better, I got in the Bzzagent campaign for this. My brother is a lucky guy to have such a cheap sister. Haha.

Oooh, Julie, that's such a great and helpful post. Thanks!!

Sweetpea101506 said...

Any time! Glad it helped you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...