Wednesday, June 24, 2009

No Pain, No Money

In my pre-stockpiling days, I pulled a muscle. I was complaining about it to someone who suggested I put rice in a sock, microwave it, and put it on the pain.

I did it, and if I get through my Thermacare stockpile, I'd do it again. But CVS keeps peddling Thermacare wraps, so I may never deplete my stock.

This week, single wrap packs [[they're trial size]] are giving back $2.49 in ecb this week [[ending 06/27]]. What's nice is that they're only $2.49 to start. So, yup, free. There's a limit of two, which is nice.

Even nicer is that there are coupons out there [[insert and printable -- we've got all of 'em in our database]] for $1 off, turning these into a moneymaker. All that's left to do is wait for the pain. Pin It

4 comments:

Martha said...

Thank you, excellent!!

News Around The Blogs said...

I went yesterday and I didn't get any ECBs

lisa said...

My friend said that it wasn't in her So Cal ad. Do you happen to live around there?

Sweetpea101506 said...

I've got a present for you ladies... Go here: http://thermacare.com/trythermacare/default.aspx for a $3.00 off coupon. I already printed and used mine for a different deal, but I don't believe there was a trial size restriction.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...